Here is the schedule of all our shows and their air times. We will update it as new shows come on board. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
If you would like to have your podcast added to the lineup email all the details and links your podcast to email@example.com and we will review it and get you added to the lineup.
7:30 pm – The Mile High Show
– The Mile High Show features interviews with some of your favorite artists, musicians, comics, and newsmakers from and visiting Arizona. Most of our episodes are recorded on location at some of your favorite bars, restaurants, cafés, & comedy clubs in Prescott & Phoenix, AZ
10 pm – Secret Transmission Podcast – http://secrettransmission.buzzsprout.com –
A podcast about the strange and unusual! The secret and conspiracies! The fringe and supernatural! We do little to no research as we have our conversations over a different topic each show. Come listen to us… TRY TO EXPLAIN… THE UNEXPLAINABLE.
8 pm – Pj and The Gang
– An unscripted podcast where two brothers, three friends, a wife and guests try to make each other laugh by being totally inappropriate.
9 pm – Nerds Who Get Laid Sometimes
– A Weekly Podcast by a group of geeks. They talk about everything from comic books to time travel. Come be geeky with them !
10 pm – Pop Cultures Podcast – https://www.facebook.com/PopCultureCosmos/
– Pop Culture Cosmos is our look at Television, Film, Comic Books, Sci-Fi, Video Games, Technology, Collectibles, Board/Card Games and all things Pop Culture
7 pm – Citizens Of Tech – http://www.citizensoftech.com/ –
The Citizens of Tech Podcast is not a show about gadgets and apps, at least not specifically. It’s not a show about networking. It’s not a constipated show about IT. Rather, it’s a show for nerds who like science, gaming, books, contrarian thinking, entertainment, space exploration, transportation, energy, complex world problems, and anything else that’s somehow technology-related. Sure, that might include gadgets, apps, IT, and so on, but we’re trying to appeal to a certain kind of mind — probably yours — and not to a certain kind of industry.
9 pm – Parlipod
– “This is for Swamp Heads and It’s alot of fun! Great podcast for fans old and new” – Kelley Jones, Swamp Thing artist “The place to go for your Swamp Thing fix.”
10 pm – Wrestling Podcast About Nothing – https://www.bdaradio.com/podcasts/wrestling-podcast-about-nothing/ –
There are so many Wrestling podcasts out there today. Everyone is doing something. We decided we need to be different, so we’re doing nothing. You read that right. If you love the world of pro wrestling and are looking for nothing to do, you’ve found the right podcast. The Wrestling Podcast About Nothing is a fun and most times funny journey into the world of professional wrestling hosted by a couple of guys who have dedicated their entire grown-up lives to trying to make it in the wrestling business.
7 pm – The Toys R Us Report
– A pop-culture, TV, Movies, Toys, Comic and all sorts of other stuff from a cellphone tower on Jupiter’s 3rd largest moon Callisto. It’s all good fun. Oh ya, he has a robot co-host named Iceberg Thirteen.
7:30 pm – Sports Uncorrupted – https://soundcloud.com/sports-uncorrupted –
Sacrifices for sport and fitness happen everyday at every hour in every town and city everywhere. From innovators to weekend warriors, these are a fraction of those stories.
8 pm – The Bearded Ones
– Actor/Improvisers, Evan Harris and Jason Underwood, talk about the odd, the amazing, and the messed up things about pop culture, science, society and themselves.
10 pm – Bad Cop Bad Cop
– The Bad Cop Bad Cop Show is a comedy podcast done by two guys with pretty bad attitudes. Jerry and Dave opine, bitch and make you laugh.
7 pm – The Grown Ass Man Hip Hop Show
– Join brothers Lawrence G, and Joey Burn’em each week as they talk about love, life and hip hop, from a Grown Ass Man perspective. “Grown Ass Men Do Grown Man Shit!”
8 pm – The Wayne Gale Variety Show
– https://www.facebook.com/WayneGaleVarietyHour –
Whether discussing the latest blockbuster, a beloved director, music from the year 1998, or global terrorism, the WAYNE GALE VARIETY HOUR covers it all–one topic and episode at a time. The WGVH is hosted by “BOOK EM” DANNO KLONOWSKI and MATT RISNES.
11 pm – Lost At Home Podcast
– Scott and Jeremiah bring you the weird and obscure news from around the world that you didn’t even know you were missing! Our show finds the strange news stories that fell through the cracks and we explore them together! Monthly interviews, music and movie reviews, and mainly a lot of messed up news. Enjoy!
4 pm – Rob and Slim – https://www.facebook.com/RobandSlim –
Rob and Slim cover just about everything during their 4 and 1/2 hr show. Interviews, Politics, comedy, Entertainment, music.
8 pm – Cave Crew Radio – https://www.facebook.com/groups/cavecrewradio/ –
Join your hosts Sir Big B, DK, and junior intern Choo Choo Stu as we explore this strange and wacky world we live in. Comedy, weird news, current events, movies, music, sports and parenting are all on board. From Canada, USA and England. Warning this show is NSFW and may offend some listeners
9:30 pm – A Man Walks Into An Armbar – https://www.bdaradio.com/podcasts/a-man-walks-into-an-armbar/ –
A Man Walks Into An Armbar is a weekly show brought to you by BDA Radio and is dedicated to giving you all the hot takes on the week’s top mixed martial arts news stories. It features BDA Radio writers Chad Alden and Paul St. Amand Jr. The show is about a hour long and may contain some adult themes so listener discretion is advised.